Thursday, February 25, 2010

Run Through The Jungle

Here are some things I love...

This woman...god, I love this woman. Her voice! You can practically smell the whisky through the speakers. Gonna put on some Janis right now.


This ring...it's like, so perfect. It's by YSL, and way out of my price range. Now accepting donations.

This girl is one of my current favorite fashion bloggers. Her name is Elizabeth (twins!!) and her blogs called Delightfully Tacky and her hair is the sole reason I am dissatisfied with my own life. Look at that mane!!! Why not me!!! Alas, my hair will remain semi-wavy and unremarkable. But you should check this girl out, she's from Alaska and, since I live in a similarly inhospitable environment, it's great to see a girl trekking about in the snow, and looking damn good doing it.

Bugger if I know how to change the size of these photos...I hit the small button in the uploader box and they still come out ginormouse...and why is my text blue now?? I need an adult.



No comments:

Post a Comment