Friday, February 26, 2010

Till, Threadbare, She Grew Thin

What with my progressively getting my attic abode set up for this summer, I've been thinking a lot about my move this fall to San Francisco and what I want my new place to be. I'm debating if I want to move into a place with other people, or just stick to a studio and live by myself for a while. A part of me is craving the solitude of living alone. But I also want to live with some cool females...since moving out when I was 18 I've only ever lived with guys, and I really miss having close connections with girls. Plus, boys are icky.

With these musings has come the fantasizing about what my new place will look like. I'm planning on selling everything except a few key items of furniture and clothing, and starting fresh in this new place, so I've been thinking seriously about how I want to decorate my new life.

So, without further ado, an inspiration board of what I think I want in my future apartment.

i desperately want a fridge like this.
i wish my attic had this many windows. dreamy.

this is lovely. lived in, cozy...

[2009-12-31_0845_001.png]
This entire bed, sheets, comfortor, frame...i need it. The comforter is from Anthropologie, i know...i've been lusting after it for nearly a year now.

completely unrelated, but this door is AMAZING.

blue is pretty much my favorite color, and I'm loving it as a wall color, accented with bright, punchy colors. so happy looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment