Friday, August 6, 2010


I can't explain what this song makes me feel. Maybe it was never this bad, but it was pretty terrible. Our relationship may have been fucked up but I did love him and it broke my heart--still breaks it--that we couldn't be better for each other.

"Now I know we said things, did things that we didn't mean
And we'd fall back into the same patterns, the same routines.
But you're tempers just as bad as mine is, your the same as me
When it comes to love, your blinded, baby please come back
it wasn't you, baby it was me. and maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems..."

but it was and i just couldn't do it any more.

I'm sorry...I don't usually get this personal on here, but this just struck something in me. It was too familiar and I needed to express that.

1 comment:

  1. There's something incredibly poignant about a song that reminds us of relationships. It's suprising how powerful it can be!

    ReplyDelete