Sunday, August 8, 2010

You are waiting for a train...

Went and saw Inception last night. O_o
Seriously. I just did that. That's how crazy that movie was. I can only express myself in weird emoti-cons. There are no words.

And it's not just an amazing movie because it's such a mind bender. It's a good movie--an extraordinary movie, really--on so many other levels. The cast, the set design, the dialog, the direction, the score...it's not just an amazing idea to think about, it's a gorgeous movie to look at, to hear, to experience on many levels. I can't get over it. The way it made me feel, made me think...I could go into all my theories about what the movie is, but, firstly, I don't want to spoil it for any one. And secondly, I don't know that I know how to articulate them yet. 

Either way, I highly recommend everyone to go see it. It was really just an awesome movie experience.


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't tear my eyes of Marion Cotillard. Shes amazing and does crazy so well. Inception was sooo good!!

    ReplyDelete