Monday, December 13, 2010

ferrit face


This outfit is from forever ago...I've had these jeans since like 2008 and have only recently developed the courage to wear them. They fit like buttah and the red is just so much fun. 


 {jeans:Styles :: tank:Ross :: cardigan:F21 :: shoes:Ross}


 This little gentleman is my roommates ferrit, Amadeus. He's pretty much awesome. I've met a couple ferrits in my time and Amadeus is by far the best natured little critter I've ever encountered. His little personality and cute antics make him so much fun to have around. He was out playing around the living room when I was taking these and decided to get in on the action! He doesn't really do the whole "holding still" thing, so he's pretty much just a fuzzy blur or film. But he is a cute fuzzy blur.


We are communicating our deepest, most meaningful thoughts in this next picture.


And a closeup of the little fellow, looking adorable on my awesome, lime green lounge chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment