Thursday, December 16, 2010

a job with a view.

These pics were taken at work, hence all the random pieces of art (I work in a gallery), the piece behind me is actually one of my favorites in the gallery. It's by Abdon Loebs, a local artist. Lately it's been extremely slow at work, like...maybe 5 people coming in the entire day. So, needless to say, I had some time on my hands and took a couple snaps of what I was wearing.


This was a "blaarrrhhh, I don't want to be alliiiivvveeee" sort of morning. I dragged myself out of bed 20 minutes before I had to leave and threw on whatever looked clean(ish) and scooted out the door. These grey wool socks have become a part of me, I wear them so much. Their just soooo warm.


{hat:no idea :: cardigan:F21 :: dress:marshals? :: tights:burlington :: socks:H&M :: boots:Savvy}

In other news: it's supposed to snow for the next 10 days or so...so expect to see a lot of jeans and boots sort of outfits round these parts. Oh, the glories of living in Tahoe.

peace, skillets.

No comments:

Post a Comment