Monday, March 8, 2010

Break the Lock if it Don't Fit



Florence and the Machine. Kiss With a Fist.

So, I'm one of those annoying people who find an artist or band that they like and just plays them to death. I compulsively tell people about singers/bands/etc. that I like, insisting that they listen to them. Florence and the Machine is my most recent obsession. First of all, this girl has some pipes! Ugh, that voice! I'm so jealous!! And just to make the world that much more unfair, she's got that amazing red hair AND she's an incredible song writer AND she's got a kick ass sense of style.

All in all, i think I may be in love.

4 comments:

  1. i have never heard of this band or artist, but i'm totally digging this!

    i play out a song to death too if i like it.
    it's really bad hahaha

    - robbin
    www.hellocreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!

    Robin: Florence is AMAZING. seriously. so glad you like them, I love turning people on to new music =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her and this video is also one of my faves. I want the outfit!

    ReplyDelete