Tuesday, March 9, 2010


A confession: I hate having my picture taken. I just don't think I'm very photogenic and I feel so stilted and awkward in front of the lens. But, part of my whole "Remade in 2010" resolution is becoming more comfortable with myself, and I've decided that the way for this is to start taking pictures of myself, Style Portraits to be more accurate. I love the community the fashion blogging world has established and would love to become even a small part of it. So, here you are, my first outfit post! OMG!


This is actually from last week...it took me a while to work up the nerve to finally post it. All that white stuff  on the ground is snow...hence the bundled up look. I'm so ready for summer, it's not even funny, I'm over being freezing cold all the time.

Outfit Details: Buckle Boots by Wild Diva via Savvy Boutique, Leggings by Forever21, Trench by Guess via Burlington Coat Factory, Scarf via Abercrombie.

I'm also slowly figuring out my new Canon Rebel XSi. It's awesome, but it is a whole lot of camera...any suggestions and tips would be greatly appreciated!

I've got to head to yoga now. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! 

3 comments:

  1. please post more photos of your stylish self please =)

    honestly, i think you would look gorgeous with red lips. i think red lips are even more stunning on fair-skinned ladies!

    - Robbin
    www.hellocreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw shucks. thats so sweet =)

    ReplyDelete