Friday, March 12, 2010

Window Shopper,

Sometimes, I like to torture myself and go window shopping. This is where I go online shopping and try very, very hard to not go scrambling for my credit card like a mad woman and put myself into terrible debt all for some pretty things. Today was such a day. You'll be glad to hear I haven't blown my credit limit (yet), but I did find some beautiful stuff to put on my "When I Win the Lotto Wishlist." It's getting rather long...

Hello beautiful...
via: Modcloth.
Continuous Line Drawing Dress
I love the color on this one, sort of a dusty rose shade.
Whirlwind of Wonder Frock

This is probably my favorite color blue. I love th south-western detailing on this one.
via: Modcloth.
Southwestern Spa Dress


I'm pretty sure you can't help smiling when you're shampooing your hair behind this vibrant shower curtain. 
Smoldering Hues Shower Curtain

No comments:

Post a Comment