Monday, May 3, 2010

I left my heart in San Francisco...



Some of the photos I took on our weekend trip to San Francisco for my dear Heathers birthday. It was a blast and definatly sealed my resolve to move there this fall. It was so hard leaving, I wanted to cry.

we did all sorts of cool touristy stuff that I hadn't done in a long time, like going to Pier 39...
we crossed the golden gate bridge and took pictures...

we went to the palace of fine arts and wandered around. So beautiful and so many people out enjoying the gorgeous weather.
We went up to Coit Tower, which, I hate to admit, but I've never been up too. Amazing views.
we had lunch at Hog Island in the Ferry Building. Best $12 grilled cheese I've ever eaten.

and the best thing I brought back from my trip...
BREAD TURTLES!! their so cute, I can barely stand to eat them...barely.

I have about a majillion other photos, but I tried to condense it down to a few that would give an accurate summary of the weekend. Every night us girls went out and partied down on the streets of SF, I hung out with a few old friends I hadn't seen since I left the bay and all in all had an amazing time. I really can't wait to move back and start my own San Fran Fairy Tale. 

Hope everyone else had wonderful weekends. Someday soon I'm going to get a regular posting schedule going...promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment